Old 08-04-2010, 09:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bertie Doe Bertie Doe is offline

Default Edible gardening

"Dave Hill" wrote in message On 8 Apr, 10:46, Gopher
wrote:
In message

Compo in Caithness writes

On 8 Apr, 09:33, "Bertie Doe" wrote:
Just caught the last 5 mins. Is it any good. The
presenter seems familiar, but can't place her?

I recorded it last night. Presenter is Alys Fowler
( I always think
of her as Alys the stick, she is so slim) from
Gardener's World. Hope
it is as good as it promises to be.

Rather early to judge. I found it less than inspiring
although there
were suggestions of promising future programmes. I
hope it goes well.

As a one off it was a bit weak, I think as a series
they are going to
struggle.

Thanks all, doesn't look like I missed much. The 5
minutes I saw were mainly indoor gardening. Perhaps
things will improve as the growing season unravels.
I'll record next weeks'.