Old 08-04-2010, 11:54 PM
KISOZAZA KISOZAZA is offline
Registered User

Location: lancashire uk
Default wanted -bromeliads and epiphytes...

Hi all - I am a newbie to this forum and would like any info as to where I may obtain suitable terrarium plants... what species does anyone recommend and does anyone have any to purchase please? (interested in bromeliad - small species and epiphytes - small species - preferably smooth leaved as opposed to ones which carry spines etc ) Also any good nursery leads pleae/ I am based in Lancashire - the UK. Thankyou.