Old 09-04-2010, 02:27 AM posted to rec.gardens
mleblanca mleblanca is offline

Default Decorative cascading plant for hanging pot

On Apr 8, 1:11*pm, Billy wrote:
In article
,

*mleblanca wrote:

Emilie,
thanks for some options. I'm looking them over.

Wow, G. sanguineum 'Elke', good to region 4.

For your slugs and snails, you may want to try some "Sluggo". The Active
ingredient in it is iron (ferric) phosphate. Home despot has their own
version too, but they all seem to be about the same price. Non-toxic to
kids and pets (unless you have a pet slug;O).

- Billy

Yes. Thanks Billy. In fact I do use Sluggo, but I am all out of it and
as it's
pretty expensive was hoping not to buy any this spring, and make it to
the
time of great heat when s&s go to sleep.
Em