Old 09-04-2010, 10:03 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
chris French chris French is offline

Default Tree stump killer

In message ,
writes
In article ,
Tim Watts wrote:

While we're diverted to politics, I would strongly urge you all to go and
look at:

http://www.theyworkforyou.com/

You can see what your MPs voting record is, whether they can be arsed to
take part in debates or have the balls to vote as a rebel from time to time.
Not to mention how much of a thieving weasel they've been WRT expense
claims. Could provide material for embarrasing questions when the
campaigners turn up on yer doorstep...

Nah. I live in South Cambridgeshire, where the Electoral Reform
Society correctly states that the election is over as soon as the
Conservatives nominate a candidate. A stuffed monkey with a blue
rosette would get in - indeed, some people felt that actually was
the case at one time.

Yeah.

At least we don't need to bother worrying about who to vote for :-)
--
Chris French