Old 09-04-2010, 08:53 PM
sheilagh sheilagh is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathryn Selfe View Post
We have a number of excess seeds we are happy to give away on a first come serve basis what you get will be 'pot luck' however all good fresh seed for you to have a go at all seeds sent wiill be labelled we do have some mixed lots as well!!!

To get your free seeds please e mail through the link on our web page at

Tropical Plants | Carreglefn Nurseries | Buy Online

and we will send your seeds a.s.a.p

We have pleanty for everyone!!

kathryn

Tropical Plants | Carreglefn Nurseries | Buy Online
Had a look but sorry - couldn't find the links - would have loved some free seeds for my new vegetable garden! Is there another way to apply?