Old 09-04-2010, 08:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gopher Gopher is offline

Default I made an error...

In message
,
countymayo.j writes
On Apr 9, 3:29*pm, Gopher wrote:
In message
,
countymayo.j writes

I was using Linkdin this morning and I submitted a request for a
colleague to be invited. *I hit the button and then realised that I
had sent the invitation to everyone in my address book; including The
Inspector for Taxes! *Please accept my apologies and ignore it.

Judith

Hello Judith. If your surname is Lea, I received the invitation.....
having retired recently I still receive many invitations and, unless
exceptional, I hit the "Sorry I don't know this person" button. This
happened in your case. Nothing personal :-))
--
Gopher .... I know my place!

Oh dear!!!! :-) Now you do know me, yes that is my surname.

Judith

Don't worry Judith. It's because Linkdin says that Judith Lea has
invited me to join up etc. But don't worry .... I won't say anything.
Your secret is safe :-))))

--
Gopher .... I know my place!