Old 09-04-2010, 09:32 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.home.lawn.garden,sci.engr.joining.welding
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default What work gloves do you use for heavy infestation of poison oak & ivy (covered in urushiol)?

In article , Elmo wrote:
What work gloves do you use for repeated immersion in very heavy
impenetrable thickets of poison oak & poison ivy?

Work gloves? Who needs work gloves? I'm lucky enough to be pretty damn near
immune to the stuff, and I just pull it out with my bare hands. Ask around --
maybe someone you know is like me, and would be willing to pull it for you in
exchange for work on his place, or beer and pizza, or a sawbuck or three...

If you live in the Indianapolis area, maybe we can work something out. Email
doug at milmac dot com.