Old 09-04-2010, 11:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Seed swap, please

Compo in Caithness wrote:
I would like Spaghetti squash for trailing over my crop bars in the
tunnel and my saved seed has failed to germinate this year - the
fruits give a tropical feel as they hang from the foliage in late
summer. However, if Little Gem are a long trailing plant I would like
to do a barter with you. Do you want any of the above mentioned
seeds?

If it's of any interest, I'm vaguely planning on trying to train courgettes
and possibly cucumbers to grow up nets this year.