Old 10-04-2010, 02:37 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.home.lawn.garden,sci.engr.joining.welding
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default What work gloves do you use for heavy infestation of poison oak & ivy (covered in urushiol)?

Elmo wrote:
What work gloves do you use for repeated immersion in very heavy
impenetrable thickets of poison oak & poison ivy?

I'm covered in black poison urushiol from head to toe!

I'd try welder's gloves (or similar) to keep from getting burned as I
operated the flame-thrower. (Don't forget the ear, eye, nose, throat, and
underarm protection.)