Old 10-04-2010, 07:04 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Edible Gardening

In article ,
Marq wrote:

Billy wrote in news:wildbilly-
:

In article ,
Marq wrote:

Gary Woods wrote in
:

PepperR wrote:

Did Anyone watch the television programme on BBC2 tonight

Pepper:

You need to understand that gardenbanter is simply taking an
international usenet newsgroup and relaying it on their web page as if
it were their own. Many of us can't see BBC-anything (unless streamed
on the web) because we're in the U.S. or many, many other places.
So, it's difficult to know what you're referring to.

Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at
home.earthlink.net/~garygarlic Zone 5/6 in upstate New York, 1420'
elevation. NY WO G

Is this url so hard to find?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/

OK ms Woods?

"Currently BBC iPlayer TV programmes are available to play in the UK
only"

Finding something who's existence is unknown to you, can be a little
tricky. Now that I'm at this video void, please explain to me why you
gave us this url. It would reassure me that you know what you are doing.

OK ms Marq?

Then simply use your search engine and type in something like
http://www.bbc.co.usa/iplayer.
I did that and found it no problem at all.

WHAT is TRICKY about that????

It is only as tricky as you make it.

Your 'video void' as you put it is going to be eternal until you find your
way.
But it's all at your fingertips, if you know the basics!!

I followed your advice once, and it got me nowhere.
Go play in the traffic.
--
http://www.democracynow.org/2010/4/6...e_us_military/