Old 10-04-2010, 07:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bertie Doe Bertie Doe is offline

Default Edible gardening

"chris French" wrote in message
In message Bertie Doe
Thanks all, doesn't look like I missed much. The 5
minutes I saw were mainly indoor gardening.

No it mostly outside - and some cooking as well.

The basic premise is to get as much fruit and veg out
of the garden, whilst having the plants integrated
into the whole garden, rather than in a separate
plot.

It was ok, more of an inspirational program, than
hard facts how to do it type thing - which I don't
have a problem with. But would have like a bit more
info about some things.

Perhaps things will improve as the growing season
unravels. I'll record next weeks'.

You could always watch it on iPlayer
--

Thanks Chris I'd forgotten you could view again online.
I'll record future programs and f/forward thru' hens,

Bertie