Old 10-04-2010, 11:40 PM posted to aus.gardens
[email protected] rainman@mailinator.com is offline

Default Sick Bay leaf

On Sat, 10 Apr 2010 21:24:24 +0800, "Sandra Bodycoat" wrote:

Hi

I have good specimen of a Bay leaf tree but I have noticed that there are a
lot of leaves with brown edges & spots & it is not looking quite well. About
2weeks ago I sprayed with a general pest spray for scale and this other prob
but it doesn't appear to have helped, the scale is gone.
Any suggestions what may be wrong??

Sounds like sunburn. Either that or it is waterlogged. They don't like wet feet.