Old 11-04-2010, 08:50 AM posted to aus.gardens
Sandra Bodycoat Sandra Bodycoat is offline

Default Sick Bay leaf

No it is in the ground, previous owner planted it.
Today I have pruned and sprayed with white oil.
"Loosecanon" wrote in message
. au...

"Sandra Bodycoat" wrote in message
. au...
Hi

I have good specimen of a Bay leaf tree but I have noticed that there are
a lot of leaves with brown edges & spots & it is not looking quite well.
About 2weeks ago I sprayed with a general pest spray for scale and this
other prob but it doesn't appear to have helped, the scale is gone.
Any suggestions what may be wrong??
Thanks
Sandra

In a pot I hope? Was a hot summer so maybe some heat stress!