Old 11-04-2010, 01:27 PM
StefanNewcomer StefanNewcomer is offline
Registered User

Default Gardening Trends

Hello All

I am in serious need of help. I am a student from Aarhus, Denmark, and I have been asked for my exam project in culture to do a detailed description of the British people's relation to their private gardens, and the current gardening trends in private gardening. As I cannot buy any British gardening magazines without subscribing to them, I thought that finding a hopefully comptent and helpful British gardening forum would be a better idea. My project is due in a month's time, so I will greatly appreciate quick answers.
I apologise for coming onto this forum with an educational interest, and not a personal interest.
If you want me to elaborate on anything, I will be more than helpful to do so.
Anyway, I sincerely hope you will help me, and I will be forever grateful.

Thank you,
Stefan

PS. Any links, writings, or other references are also greatly appreciated.