Old 11-04-2010, 10:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Compo in Caithness Compo in Caithness is offline

Default Seed swap, please

On 9 Apr, 23:38, wrote:
Compo in Caithness wrote:

I would like Spaghetti squash for trailing over my crop bars in the
tunnel and my saved seed has failed to germinate this year - the
fruits give a tropical feel as they hang from the foliage in late
summer. *However, if Little Gem are a long trailing plant I would like
to do a barter with you. *Do you want any of the above mentioned
seeds?

If it's of any interest, I'm vaguely planning on trying to train courgettes
and possibly cucumbers to grow up nets this year.

I grow cucumbers up "Rylock" (wire squares) fence wire in the
polytunnel - works quite well.