Old 11-04-2010, 07:12 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Frogs

Jim E. I'd like your 80's, for a couple days anyway, just to warm things
up. Yesterday weather.com was saying we might see that temp next weekend,
now they've down played it that we might not even crack the 70's as
promised. :-( When they said cooler than normal April they were not
kidding. I guess we're paying for that nice March... and really, the temps
are warmer now then in March, if we didn't have the beep, beep, beepin'
wind!!! This weekend, besides wind we've got cloud cover too, just doesn't
make one want to get out there and get going.

On Sat, 10 Apr 2010 02:05:24 EDT, Galen Hekhuis
wrote:

It's sort of like hearing an orchestra tuning up before
a concert, but not nearly as good.

One man's music is another's noise. ;-) Currently too cold yet for my
lonely croaker to sing passed 8pm. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us