Old 12-04-2010, 01:01 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Gardening Trends

In article ,
StefanNewcomer wrote:

Hello All

I am in serious need of help. I am a student from Aarhus, Denmark, and I
have been asked for my exam project in culture to do a detailed
description of the British people's relation to their private gardens,
and the current gardening trends in private gardening. As I cannot buy
any British gardening magazines without subscribing to them, I thought
that finding a hopefully comptent and helpful British gardening forum
would be a better idea. My project is due in a month's time, so I will
greatly appreciate quick answers.

In gardening? Good luck.

I apologise for coming onto this forum with an educational interest, and
not a personal interest.

It is utterly forbidden to be half-hearted about gardening.*You have got
to love your garden whether you like it or not.*
~W.C. Sellar & R.J. Yeatman

If you want me to elaborate on anything, I will be more than helpful to
do so.

You've got it backwards. We are the ones with the knowledge. Now if you
asked sensible questions like,"Why do you garden, instead of attacking
your vicious military governments?", we might get some where.

Anyway, I sincerely hope you will help me, and I will be forever
grateful.

Could you spare the price of a fuse?

Thank you,
Stefan

PS. Any links, writings, or other references are also greatly
appreciated.

A pint?
--
- Billy