Old 12-04-2010, 01:36 PM
GardeningGuyJon GardeningGuyJon is offline
Registered User

Location: Wiltshire, UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigus View Post
Hi

Are nurseries generally cheaper than garden centres, or does it really
depend on the individual place? Does anyone know any cheap places for
bedding plants around the Oxford area? We want some black grass, maybe other
grasses, and butterfly/bee attractive plants such as lavender.

Thanks
Bigus
I've found that nurseries tend to have a better supply of plants but it is much further to travel to than my local garden centre so basically if I need something out of the ordinary I'll go to the nursery if I want something that is fairly standard I go to the garden centre.