Old 13-04-2010, 01:48 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Dan L. Dan L. is offline

Default Jiffy starter greenhouse vs wet plate

In article
,
Billy wrote:

Dogs Rule and are trainable

I understand that the dogs are in charge of the pack, but why would you
put them on a train?

To be honest, the dog has me well trained. The first day I got my little
dog, he kept barking to go outside. After a dozen times during the day,
I was getting tired of the routine and for for the first time I said NO!
He looked me in eye and walked to my floor planter and peed on it! The
little rat has some intelligence! He showed me who was in charge.
I installed a doggie door the next day. Both of us are happy

--
Enjoy Life... Dan

Garden in Zone 5 South East Michigan.