Old 12-04-2010, 11:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bill Grey Bill Grey is offline

Default Name my weed

wrote in message
Been weeding my aunt's garden, and she has a lot of a particular weed -
it's
got kind of ivy shaped leaves, shallow roots (sometimes with a bulbous bit
of the root, which I guess is where it's going to multiply from) and an
occasional yellow flower that looks familiar (and slightly similar to a
dandelion, but less petally, and smaller).

Can anyone point me at what it is, please?
Ta.

--

Why not Google the suggestions given by the posters to this group. That
will give you the answer.

Bill