Old 12-04-2010, 11:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bertie Doe Bertie Doe is offline

Default Edible gardening

"Divingbrit" wrote in message
On Thu, 8 Apr 2010 09:33:22 +0100, "Bertie Doe"
wrote:

Just caught the last 5 mins. Is it any good.

I enjoyed it, and never knew you could use dried peas
for producing
'pea shoots' for salad. Only needs one good tip per
program to make it
worth watching.

Last week pea /bean family, next week Tomatoe.

I'd be interested in what tomato tips they have to
offer. The last 3 years I've grown them direct into the
g/house soil floor but the yield has been low.
Previously I'd had heavy crop from growbags but the
taste had been a bit 'watery'.