Old 14-04-2010, 02:08 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Jim[_19_] Jim[_19_] is offline

Default Weed Blocker for fruits/veggies?

Eggs Zachtly wrote:

Jim said:
Eggs Zachtly wrote:

[....]

Eggs, if a customer asked you to apply lime and fertilizer to
their lawn on the same day would you do it?

I wouldn't. I prefer to add lime in the fall, when it will have the couple
months that it needs to break down and incorporate into the soil. That being
said, I doubt it would do any harm. I wouldn't mix the two in the hopper at the
same time. If I /had/ to do it, then I'd do the lime app, and then the
fertilizer app.
--

Eggs

Eggs, thanks for your input on this.

The customer is trying to save money by eliminating some of my travel cost.