Old 14-04-2010, 02:40 PM posted to rec.gardens
EVP MAN EVP MAN is offline

Default This tree is blooming two weeks earlier than last year

In my area of PA, they are worried that the apple trees bloomed way too
early. We have had several nights of frost with more to come since the
trees went into bloom. Needless to say, there goes the apple harvest
and it looks like we can expect the prices of fruit to be sky high!
It's only April and we had at least two weeks of June weather which I
suspect is the culprit.

Rich