Old 14-04-2010, 05:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default HomeBase Tomatoes

???? ? ???? wrote:
I got several healthy plants of each of these tomatoes (20 for the
greenhouse, others for the neighbours who look after my greenhouse
when I'm away)

Ferline, Aviro, Old Brooks, Austin's Red Pear, Tommy Toe
Rosada (cordon), Chiquito. Koralik, Orange Santa, Tasty
German Orange Strawberry, Pineapple, Red Zebra, Sweet Olive,
Black Krim, Tomatoberry, Ravello, Jakarta, Roncardo.

We're doing well, we only overlap on 2, and I think of those two, all my
Ferline died (planted too early, on poor soil) and I have 2 very scraggily
pinapples left that I'm trying to rescue, but don't hold any hope for.