Old 14-04-2010, 10:03 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default OT Horseshit!

In article
,
"Dan L." wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article
,
"Dan L." wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article
,
"Dan L." wrote:

Hmmm...

Horseshit - lies combined with humor and nonsense.
Bullshit - a deceptive liar
Chickenshit - coward

Or are these animal dung word associations full of compost?

I know, I know, My mind is degrading, I need sleep

It is utterly forbidden to be half-hearted about gardening.* You have
got to love your garden whether you like it or not.* ~W.C. Sellar &
R.J.
Yeatman, Garden Rubbish, 1936

I am a kid in a candy store! I am into everything! Computers,
Philosophy, Mathematics, Physics, Ham Radio, Electronics, Chickens,
Beekeeping, Dogs, Science Fiction, I built my own home, Cooking and
Gardening!

How about psychology?

I am of an ENTJ personality type based on the David Kersey system.

Something about your email address makes me think that your not a
go-getter.
Two areas of study I know little about: Money and Women.
However, I think those two subjects are related somehow.

I have a nodding relationship with making money. I seem to be much
better suited to spending it. I have an old fashion plan for getting
rich: inherit. I'm proscribed from knowing the pleasures of women, if I
want to be able to keep on walking. At least that's what Sweety says ;O)
--
- Billy