Old 15-04-2010, 02:11 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Tom J[_2_] Tom  J[_2_] is offline

Default Tomatoes

David Hare-Scott wrote:
Tom J wrote:
Billy wrote:
In article ,
farida wrote:

Being an over enthusiastic new gardener I sowed two packets of
tomoto
seeds and now have a lot of seedlings waiting to be potted. May I
know how many plants can one 10 litre pot take?

I think you are about to find out ;O)

My God, why does gardenbander link to this group??? Is it so their
subscribers can get some useful information???
;-(

Tom J

Yes in this case he was being a Silly Billy. But before you
complain
too much cast about for the amount of good information that
gardenbanter does get from its usenet link.

David

My point is, what does this group get, period?

Tom J