Old 15-04-2010, 02:46 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Tomatoes

In article ,
"David Hare-Scott" wrote:

Tom J wrote:
Billy wrote:
In article ,
farida wrote:

Being an over enthusiastic new gardener I sowed two packets of
tomoto
seeds and now have a lot of seedlings waiting to be potted. May I
know how many plants can one 10 litre pot take?

I think you are about to find out ;O)

My God, why does gardenbander link to this group??? Is it so their
subscribers can get some useful information???
;-(

Tom J

Yes in this case he was being a Silly Billy. But before you complain too
much cast about for the amount of good information that gardenbanter does
get from its usenet link.

David

Oh, come on, that was a funny bit, that. He puts 2 packets in a 2 litre
pot, but doesn't want me to be trivial? I wonder how many plants he
would have got? Probably more that he has fingers and toes. 'e was
'uman, wasn't he?
--
- Billy