Old 15-04-2010, 02:55 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Tomatoes

In article ,
"Tom J" wrote:

David Hare-Scott wrote:
Tom J wrote:
Billy wrote:
In article ,
farida wrote:

Being an over enthusiastic new gardener I sowed two packets of
tomoto
seeds and now have a lot of seedlings waiting to be potted. May I
know how many plants can one 10 litre pot take?

I think you are about to find out ;O)

My God, why does gardenbander link to this group??? Is it so their
subscribers can get some useful information???
;-(

Tom J

Yes in this case he was being a Silly Billy. But before you
complain
too much cast about for the amount of good information that
gardenbanter does get from its usenet link.

David

My point is, what does this group get, period?

Tom J

Wot? Your group, or our group? Or do you mean globally? (I'd better type
faster, I have a feeling that Fran will be descending on me momentarily)
Never mind. Wot was in your mind, when you poured 2 packs of seeds into
a 2.6 gallon pot? Did the instructions say anything about spacing on the
packet as it does 'ere in the colonies? Hmmm? Does it? Do you do the
same with your meds? Just gobble them all down, and then wonder 'ow much
you should have taken. Isn't there someone there to watch you?
'ark. I mean, hark, foot steps. I'd better leave now.
See ya in the funny papers.
--
- Billy