Old 15-04-2010, 02:46 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default My 1st Heron, dang it!

On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 08:38:02 EDT, Phyllis and Jim
wrote:

Shoot!

Yeah... I had a BFF tell me that I might have to give into nature and I
sent her every emoicon I could find of shooting birds. Including one death
ray. ;-) Course then she goes out to her pond and finds a missing fish or
two and orders a scarecrow.

Anyway, it was requested that I provide the video, sorry for the poor set
up but here tis....

http://photobucket.com/jjspond

Some of the video is missing. You see him fly down, go in the upper pond,
get out and snatch the fish from the lower pond. When what he actually did
was fly down and wade around in the lower pond first, get out, and then
went in the upper pond, before he went back to the lower pond.

Btw, I have those little plastic fake fish in the pond, it didn't even try
for those. I can hear Carol laughing about this time. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us