Old 15-04-2010, 12:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
®óñ© © ²°¹° ®óñ©  ©  ²°¹° is offline

Default Which tomato variety?

On 15 Apr 2010 10:25:41 GMT, wrote:

Donwill wrote:
On the basis of flavour first and yield second, which tomato variety do
you favour?

Flavour first, I always go for Gardener's Delight. They're only cherry
size, but they are by far the tastiest. And the yield is good too, so
that's a bonus.

I've never really been happy with Gardener's Delight.

Tommy Toe I found to be a tasty small tom and I am growing again two
medium sized toms, Santa and Orange Santa.

Now for real great taste I think you need something bigger.
I've grown for the last two years the following, my neighbours have
had plants from me as well and go mad for them.

*** Seeds Tomato Ananas Noire (Black Pineapple)

--