Old 15-04-2010, 12:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Tree stump killer

"Rusty Hinge" wrote in message
Tim Watts wrote:

/snip/

I had no TV for a period of time so I rang the number and they made a
note.

Then a couple of months later, the annoying reminders started coming
again. I threw them away at first, then later, marked them "Return to
sender" and stuck them in the post box. The tone of the reminders left
much to be desired. However, the biscuit taker was this:

http://www.dionic.net/tv/OfficialWarning.jpeg

So I sent them this:

http://www.dionic.net/tv/Reply.jpeg
(Not for the faint hearted)

Ah, the famous reply as used in the Arkell vs Pressdram case nearly 40 years
ago. Well done - I haven't seen it print for years!

--

Jeff