Old 15-04-2010, 01:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge[_2_] Rusty Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default what a lot of------------

Dave Hill wrote:
On 15 Apr, 10:52, Rusty Hinge
wrote:
Martin wrote:
On Thu, 15 Apr 2010 09:12:09 +0100, Rusty Hinge
wrote:
Kate Morgan wrote:
big fat fluffy buzzy bumble bees this year :-)
Yes, thank goodness.
My jostaberries are buzzing with buzzing things going about their buzziness.
bits of Icelandic lava?

Nah, jumbo jets and the like innit.

--
Rusty

Quite a few very large Bumble Bees here and this morning, much to my
supprise, a wasp, not a Queen but a worker, normaly when the
Raspberries are in flower we have the queens around then a few weeks
later the workers are around.
Strange.

Probably a queen of one of the smaller species - moped rather than Vespa...

--
Rusty