Old 15-04-2010, 04:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default This looks ominous

"Janet Baraclough" wrote
"Bob Hobden" contains these words:

This looks ominous for those of us that like to grow exotics in their
gardens.....

Seems like our cold winters are coming back to stay for a long time.

One worry at a time, please. Today you should be panicking about
the garden getting buried under volcanic particles.

The good news is, all our problems will get better shortly after May
6th. Apparently whoever we elect will have the answer to everything.

Don't think the ash is coming down this far, probably good for the soil
anyway although the car might get a bit dusty.
What I can't understand is if they have the answer now how did they let it
happen in the first place?

--
Regards
Bob Hobden