Old 15-04-2010, 06:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rod Rod is offline

Default What has eaten my tulip bulbs?

On Apr 15, 2:03*pm, David in Normandy
wrote:
Some clumps have come up, some haven't or just have weak leaves. On
closer inspection the bulbs are completely gone and there are holes in
the ground around 1 - 2 inches diameter near them. The few sick looking
leaves remaining aren't attached to anything.

--
David in Normandy. *
* *To e-mail you must include the password FROG on the

It's Voles - they had a field day, running around unmolested under the
snow. They wiped out my Jap.anemomes and it looks as though they might
have killed a few of my young apple trees.

Rod