Old 15-04-2010, 09:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
B Gibb B Gibb is offline

Default Help Please!

I am a member of the Friends of Pickering Park here in Hull. We have a
gardening day coming up soon, and wanted to get some advice. Our plan is to
plough up the tennis courts (grass courts not used for years) and plant a
mixture of Cornflower and Field Poppy seeds in an area the size of 4 (2x2)
Tennis Courts. Any one got any idea how much seed we would need?
There is another area adjacent that we plan to turn into a wild flower
meadow, advice on this would also be welcome.

Thanking you in advance for all your help - Tony Ryan