Old 15-04-2010, 11:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
alan.holmes alan.holmes is offline

Default EU approves the use of GM crops

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from Donwill contains these words:

On 14/04/2010 13:48, alan.holmes wrote:
You can make your views count by signing the petition at:-

http://www.avaaz.org/en/eu_health_an...,1VKFY4,DDIW,1

And show the buggers they cannot force this onto us.

Alan

What is it you feel is being forced upon you? Amflora is not a food
crop, but a starch used in paper, textiles and adhesives.

That one may not be a food crop, but most of the seeds being forced upon us
are all vegetables of one sort or another!

And, as I understand it, they cross polinate with our old plants to their
disadvantage!

Alan

Janet