Old 15-04-2010, 11:34 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Galen Hekhuis Galen Hekhuis is offline

Default Frogs

On Sun, 11 Apr 2010 14:12:32 EDT, ~ jan wrote:

On Sat, 10 Apr 2010 02:05:24 EDT, Galen Hekhuis
wrote:

It's sort of like hearing an orchestra tuning up before
a concert, but not nearly as good.

One man's music is another's noise. ;-) Currently too cold yet for my
lonely croaker to sing passed 8pm. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

It wouldn't be so bad if there were just three or four, or even 30 or
40, but there are several hundred out there. They start up around
4:00, and continue on until morning. I'm not really complaining, just
squawking a little. After all, I chose to live out here by a pond in
the woods.
..