Old 16-04-2010, 05:20 AM posted to rec.gardens
George[_14_] George[_14_] is offline

Default Cider update - help

Disaster. My cider fermentation has slowed down dramatically. Rather than
the airlock plopping away busily, it is slowed down now to an occasional
plop.

You will all tell me this is simply because the cider is at an advanced way
through its fermentation and ask how is this a disaster?

Well, the plopping kept my wife awake for a week or more and gave her
something to complain about.

With the fermentation almost through, what will my wife complain about now?

Start list he

rob