Old 16-04-2010, 04:10 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Dan L.[_2_] Dan L.[_2_] is offline

Default OT Horseshit!

In article
,
Billy wrote:

I am of an ENTJ personality type based on the David Kersey system.

Something about your email address makes me think that your not a
go-getter.

That is a connection I have never made! Interesting!
I have always thought that the email address itself "does not work" and
"goes no where". Being usenet and the junk main past.

WOW is that a "Freudian Slip" concerning myself?
I do work and have to go places for my job.

But I wish I did not have to work for a living and I truly have no
desire to go anywhere. My greatest desire is just to stay home with my
dog and tend my garden.... WOW what a "Freudian Slip"!!!!!

Confucius: If you can find a job that you truly love to do, you will
never have to work a day in your life.

I am not there yet. I get to retire in four years if things go well.

Now I have to wonder about that scorpion thing.
I wonder how many computer professionals have tattoos

--
Enjoy Life... Dan

Garden in Zone 5 South East Michigan.