Old 16-04-2010, 02:05 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Marvin L. Zinn Marvin L. Zinn is offline

Default Laying a new lawn

Not directly related to your question, but my experience is from buying a pH
Tester which came with a list of food plants, and what they need. Most are
slightly acid, between 5.5 and 7.0, but my garden was mostly 7.5. So I added a
few things, including sulfur.

I have not yet measured again or planted anything, but for many other changes I
am trying to make it grow better than last year, because half of the food I eat
in summer comes from there.

marvin

Marvin L. Zinn
Using Virtual Access