Old 16-04-2010, 12:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Volcanic Dust

In article ,
hugh wrote:

Most of this country (perhaps all) is short of fluorides. If the
ash is dense enough here to cause toxicity, we will have a global
winter on our hands and more serious things to worry about. With
the possible exception of Shetland and the VERY far north.

Have some of our water - lot's in there.

Why do you think that it's deliberately added to most water supplies
in the UK? Because we already have enough of it? Try again.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.