Old 16-04-2010, 01:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gopher Gopher is offline

Default Volcanic Dust

In message ,
writes
In article ,
hugh wrote:

Most of this country (perhaps all) is short of fluorides. If the
ash is dense enough here to cause toxicity, we will have a global
winter on our hands and more serious things to worry about. With
the possible exception of Shetland and the VERY far north.

Have some of our water - lot's in there.

Why do you think that it's deliberately added to most water supplies
in the UK? Because we already have enough of it? Try again.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Another note, 3 weeks old from the revered Daniel Finkelstein in The
Times which put the wind up me "good'n praaper". Gilbert White's
observations are interesting.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle7074418.ece
--
Gopher .... I know my place!