Old 16-04-2010, 07:25 PM posted to rec.gardens
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default rain water

Jeff Thies wrote:

Billy wrote:
In article ,
Shanghai McCoy wrote:

On 4/15/2010 2:30 PM, Billy wrote:
In ,
Shanghai wrote:

I'll give up the idea. The idea of getting rid of the chlorine, etc.. is
what made it "attractive".

Were your municipal water chlorinated enough to affect your
plants/lawn it wouldn't be potable.

Jeff
I saw great improvements on my lawn and garden when I started watering
with well water.

Are not your plants growing in the ground, the same ground from where
your well water is derived... duh... if anything your well water is
far less nutrient rich than your surface soil. double duh

For yoose who are all ascared of chemical fertilizer consider watering
your lawn from your septic tank.