Old 17-04-2010, 01:03 AM posted to rec.gardens
Frank Frank is offline

Default Best or good time to visit the Longwood Gardens?

On 4/16/2010 7:22 PM, Kalmia wrote:
Thinking of going there mid May or early June. Or does it not really
matter?

What about crowds and better days of the week to visit?

Thanks.

Been a couple of years since I went there but it was May 30 mid-week and
was not crowded. Morning and I took a visitor from the UK.

http://home.comcast.net/~frank.logullo/longwood.jpg

I see they have a website:

http://www.longwoodgardens.org/

Timing in your frame would probably not make much difference and would
make practically no difference inside their large greenhouse.

Back when our kids were young, we spent many a Sunday walking there as
it was free.