Old 17-04-2010, 02:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Alan is offline

Default Volcanic Dust

In message , Janet Baraclough
wrote
The message
from hugh ] contains these words:

It is enforced medication without choice.

I agree completely. How pointless, to mass-medicate an unmeasured
dose of something
which can do so much harm in overdose (to teeth, bones and brains).

http://www.voice.buz.org/mailarchive/msg00026.html
http://www.wddty.com/fluoride-lowering-iq-s.html

Until around age 12 when their second teeth came through, our kids had
a daily drop or tiny tablet of paediatric fluoride
dosage, available from baby clinics. They're in their 30's and all have
perfect teeth, no caries or fillings.

Many people of a certain age have a mouth full of fillings because NHS
dentists were paid on the number of fillings they performed. As a
result, on every dentist visit a filling was required irrespective of
any problem with the teeth.

Is the improvement in dental health in more recent years due to
additives in the water or due to the fraudulent activity in the dental
profession being curtailed?

--
Alan