Old 17-04-2010, 03:24 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill who putters Bill who putters is offline

Default Best or good time to visit the Longwood Gardens?

Longwood is about two weeks after us though South of us but due to
their elevation. Our tree peonies are starting to unfold but azaleas
look like another 2 weeks here. The 3 days of almost 90 F. have things
in disorder. One nasty disorder is the local mosquitoes caused me try
personal electronic chasers which seem to help.

I'd call them and ask as with just a large garden many plants are
coming and going all the time.

http://www.longwoodgardens.org/GardensWhatsinBloom.html

--
Bill Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA