Old 18-04-2010, 09:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
wafflycat wafflycat is offline

Default Which tomato variety?

"Donwill" wrote in message
On the basis of flavour first and yield second, which tomato variety do
you favour?
Don

My favourites are 'Sungold' which are an orange cherry tomato and incredibly
sweet. Have grown them for the last two years.

Not growing them this year as I find they grow very, very tall & heavy which
for my limited area for growing last year I kept having them fall over...

So this year I'm sticking to the smaller bush varieties of tomato.