Old 20-04-2003, 01:32 AM
animaux

Default Datura Metal

On Sat, 19 Apr 2003 15:18:19 GMT, zhanataya wrote:

Thanks V, I can lift the one I have and put it in a pot. But I don't
have a greenhouse. Would the garage be okay? It faces south and I
can open the garage door for light during the day. I planted a
camilla on the east side of a pine tree and it is doing very well.
Would that be an ok area for the brugs?

zhan

Yes, it would be fine. When we first moved here I had all our plants in the
garage and opened it during the day. There's a period in summer when they stop
producing flowers, but I keep them fed and well watered and I do get many
flushes of bloom. You can put it in a pot, but I'd wait till the fall, for
sure. It wilts heavily when transplanted, but recovers in a few weeks.