Old 18-04-2010, 10:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gopher Gopher is offline

Default Rocket seeds again!

In message , Rusty Hinge
writes
wrote:
In article ,
RogerT wrote:
I dont have a germination problem, but I planted some in pots along wth
lettuce seeds.

Nothing is mentioned about transplaning the thinings from direct
sowings, so I am wondering if I can trasplant the pot sown seedlings?

No hardship if not, but I'd like to know whether to plant some direct or
transplant.

They're cruciferae, similar to brassica, so almost certainly.

Glad you said 'almost' - you shouldn't transplant cauliflowers or
you'll only get tiny curds.

But rocket, I've never heard anything against transplanting that.

Re-talking of rocket - I wonder how Tina's seeds are (or are not)
progressing.......
--
Gopher .... I know my place!