Old 25-02-2003, 03:51 AM
animaux

Default Dandelions

On Mon, 24 Feb 2003 18:27:19 -0500, Dave Fouchey wrote:

V these are the ones I am most familiar with

http://animaldiversity.ummz.umich.ed...porus/s._woodi

Caught some for study once, man are these suckers FAST...;-)

Dave

After reading the URL I laughed because part of why we love to sit in the
evening and watch them, is their behavior; the "push-ups" they do. Even the
teeny weeny ones do that!

There is one who stays in the same spot year after year, for the past three
years we've had this house. This was virgin land when they built and they left
everything, trees, topsoil, etc. intact.

Tonight we are having an ice storm. Texas weather near spring is a real
challenge. Hope all the critters are in their dwellings.

Victoria